How we approach addiction treatment
Whether you are facing an addiction to alcohol, drugs, gambling or sex, our ASC Psychological Services team will be in your corner. We will work with you to understand and treat the underlying mental health conditions that so often accompany addictions to support you and your loved ones in healing from emotional, financial, physical and even spiritual pain.
We believe it is critically important to address addiction and mental health conditions at the same time to set you up for success in treatment and ongoing recovery. That is why we have a team of licensed chemical dependency counselors and mental health providers to guide and support you along the way.
Having opened our doors in 1972, we take great pride in seeing, treating and supporting you as a whole person – not just a diagnosis or a set of symptoms. We put you at the center of your care, developing treatment plans in partnership with you to best support your treatment needs and goals.
Because you matter.
The types of addictions we treat
Our supportive and expert team at ASC Psychological Services welcomes individuals from all different backgrounds and life experiences facing:
- Chemical dependencies to alcohol, street drugs and prescription medications
- Gambling addictions
- Sex addictions
- Common co-existing mental health conditions, such as anxiety, depression, social anxiety, trauma, PTSD, sleep disorders, and major losses that lead to grief
The ways we treat addiction
We offer a broad range of services to support your addiction treatment and recovery, including:
- Chemical dependency evaluations and tests
- Drug and alcohol treatment
- Intensive psychotherapy for co-occurring mental health conditions
- Individual therapy
- Therapy and support for families
Our gambling addiction treatment program offers comprehensive assessments, gambling counseling, individual- and group-therapy sessions, family therapy, financial consultations, aftercare services, and help for families of gamblers.